Fashion pet peeves:
- I'm no clean freak or anything, but I hate to see people with dirty flip flops on, let alone, the dirty feet that are in them. Clean one of the two, don't walk around with both.
- Too tight clothes. If I see one more pot belly peeking out of a crop top, I'm going to scream. Wear clothes that fit and flatter your figure. That's what looks good.
- Anyone between the ages of 10-17 dressed like a hoochie momma. "Gee mommy, I want to be a hooker when I grow up." Your boobs aren't developed yet, stop wearing stuff that tries to "show them off". You ain't grown yet. And if I see whatever ass you haven't developed yet peeking out of a pair of too short shorts or peeking out from under your too short skirt, if your mom doesn't grab a belt and whoop your ass, I will.
- Anyone between the ages of 45 to "very old" dressed like a hoochie momma. Yeah, you probably was a brickhouse back in the day-waaaayyyy back in the day, but those days are over. I'm not saying that you should dress like some old fogey, but something's gotta give when your breasts are hanging below the hem of your too short skirt. Not a good look.
- Last, but not least, I know some of y'all are still rocking the $2 chinese mesh slippers-nothing wrong with that. Me personally, I don't wear them anymore, but if I see one more person wearing those things to the club-yes, the nightclub-I'm going take one of those slippers off your feet and slap you in the back of the head with it.
Shopping pet peeves:
- Bad ass children running around, bothering other shoppers when mom/dad is buying up the whole store and is unaware that their kids are wreaking havoc. When the kids bust their little asses on the rack, don't try to go sue the store. You should've had their asses on a leash. And get off the damn cell phone while they're running around messing up everything. Whoever's on the other end can talk to you when you get done shopping.
- While we're on the subject of cell phones...take the damn Bluetooth out of your ear. It's okay if you're using it in the car, but once you step out of the car, take that shit out. The call is not that important for you to walk around looking like a damn fool. And you know I'm right. I don't know who in the hell you're talking to when you're standing next to me looking through the racks.
- Sales clerks with jacked up attitudes. Leave your problems at the door. Noone has time for your attitude. Ever heard that saying "fake it to make it"? Okay, maybe you haven't, but live by those words. If you're having a crappy day, don't let it show because I will get ghetto on ya'.
- Sales clerks walking around on their cell phones-on the sales floor! I swear cell phones are going to be the death of some of you people. If I were your manager, I'd write your ass up, maybe even fire you. Talk to whoever on your BREAK TIME. The call is not that important.
- Lastly, a messy store. It just turns my stomach to see an unkempt store. I had this issue the other day at one of my favorite stores. I stayed in that store not even ten minutes, and other times I usually stay there for over an hour. When a store is clean and organized, you can actually find things and feel confident buying something out of that store (at least I do). But when it looks like a hurricane went through there, that's not good. It's actually hurting sales (I used to work in a clothing store, so I know). When the store isn't busy, the clerks really need to stay on top of it. Then they'll keep customers like me happy.
Share some of your fashion/shopping pet peeves. I know you have some. Holla!