1. Flip flops (hello?). You can't start the summer off without a cool pair of flip flops.You could find tons of cute and inexpensive ones out there from American Eagle Outfitters to Old Navy. Or, create your own unique pair. Get that glue gun and go to work . Or, just go for the classic ones like these, in a variety of colors.
Classic flip flops 2 for $5 (y'all know I love these), Old Navy
2. Sunglasses. Make sure they are the right shape for your face. So what if someone says that oversized glasses are in , not everyone can pull them off. Get some that will flatter you and that you'll feel comfortable in.
"Absolutely Fabulous" sunglasses $5.00, Lulu's Fashion Lounge
3. Long necklaces. My personal fave. I think a cute necklace will instantly take the bore out of boring outfit and, I saw in one of my fave magazines that you could also wear the necklace as a belt. The way I saw it worn in the magazine was cute-couldn't tell that it was actually a necklace. Double duty for long necklaces!
Metal and bead necklace $10.50, Claires
4. Gladiator sandals. I already have tons of these from this spring. They'll work their way right into this summer. You could dress these up or down. They pretty much go with anything.
Soda "Life" sandal $12.99, GoJane
5. Oversize tote....to carry all of my crap in when I go to the beach, or anywhere. There are a really cute ones that are made of straw and printed canvas that are versatile enough to carry you from the beach straight into town.
Pleated tote $19.99, Target