[click image for larger view]
Photo and instructions credit: April 2007 Cosmogirl magazine
What you need:
- Plain halter tank top with skinny straps
- three chunky, dangly gold chains with different sizes of links- small, medium, and large
- needle and thread
What to do:
- Drape the medium and large chains across the neckline of the tank top.
- Use a needle and thread to handstitch the last links of each chain to the front of the tank.
- Cut both of the tank's front straps, then on each side, insert a 3-inch piece of the small chain.
- Fold each cut end of the straps through the chain loops and sew shut.