Kohl's: Take 10% off your order. Coupon code: NEW2237. Expires 3-3-07.
Dots: Take $5 off $25 or more purchase. Valid Feb. 26- Mar. 4, 2007.
Newport News: Take 10% off your order. Coupon code: 657. Expires 3-14-07.
Spiegel: Take 10% off your order. Coupon code: 268. Expires 3-15-07.
National Jean Co.: Take 15% off True Religion, Free People, 7 Jeans, Juicy, and more. Coupon code: Natty15. Expires 3-31-07.
Express: $10 off any purchase when you try on Editor City Pant. Expires 3-4-07.
Lady Footlocker: Take $10 off $50 or more purchase. Expires 3-31-07.
FORUM TOPIC OF THE DAY: Share your thoughts on tonight's episode of America's Next Top Model Cycle 8.
FORUM TOPIC(S) OF THE DAY: Gauchos.... in or out. Brie did a post about gauchos last week, and although I still like them, I'm afraid that I would look outdated wearing the ones I have. What do you think about them? Holla!
wedges $20.99, Go Jane
Didn't really go anywhere this weekend other than Sally's Beauty Supply where I bought some more hair products. I'm trying to get my hair in good shape, because up until last year, I didn't really do much to my hair other than tie it back in a ponytail and wear braids. Well, I stopped the ponytail thing this week because my hair was breaking off at the hairline. I purchased some ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm to help get my thinning edges back in shape. That stuff is like $13 for a 2 oz. jar, so I hope it works. Anyway, like I said, I didn't really go anywhere. I did a little online shopping on GoJane.com and purchased these cute yellow wedges. I'm supposed to be on a mini shopping ban, but you know me, shopping bans just don't work.
patent raffia belt $28.00, Urban Outfitters
red trimmed raffia belt $28.00, also from Urban Outfitters
"Ilyssa" platform $19.99, Payless
- Downy fabric softener sample
- Pantene Texurize shampoo and conditioner sample
- Zhong Guo Cha tea sample
- Viactiv Flavor Glides sample
- Folgers Gormet Selections sample
FORUM TOPIC(S) OF THE DAY: My grandmother is on a fixed income. She has people living with her that won't get up and get jobs. This pisses me off because she has to borrow money from other members of her family to pay the bills. Read on>>>
Feel free to post a topic of your own in the Cheap Chica Forum. It can be about anything.
- This dude's really gettin' bodied. Maybe he should be in Beyonce's video. [Straight Outta NYC]
- You know you're a shopaholic when...[Apples 2 Apples]
- Sure, if I had a thirteen year old who wanted a Louis Vuitton purse, their little ass will work for it . [The Budget Fashionista]
- If Frenchie Davis got booted of American Idol for nude pics so should this girl. [Juicy News]
- cropped top $22.50, Wet Seal
- suspender jeans $8, Kohls.
- high waisted jeans $48, Victoria's Secret. If you're not feeling the suspenders, but like the high waisted look, these are a cute pair of jeans.
- metallic wedges $19.99, Go Jane. I'm not sure what kind of shoes she's wearing, but these will punch up the outfit a bit.
- bangles $4.80, Forever 21
Elle Magazine shows you how to look high and low for luxe spring pieces and their inexpensive counterparts. Featured looks are from YSL, Carolina Herrera, Gucci, Bill Blass, and Ralph Lauren as well as others. You could get the looks for less from stores such as H&M, Mango, Ann Taylor, and even Newport News. Enjoy!
Express: Take 15% off any purchase. Expires 2-27-07.
Finish Line: Take $20 off $75 or more purchase. Expires 3-3-07.
Maurices: Take 20% off any purchase. Valid Feb. 22-28, 2007.
Tommy Hilfiger: Take 15% off any purchase. Expires 2-27-07.
MetroStyle (Lerner): Take 30% off any single item. Coupon code: MSTYLE. Expires 2-28-07.
BlueFly: Take 10% off order of $100 or more. Coupon code: AFF10. Expires 2-28-07.
ELuxury: Free standard shipping on your order. Coupon code: MODE. Expires 3-27-07.
Hey, if you have any coupons you would like to share, feel free to email me. I'll post them.
"Paulette" peep toe espadrille $17.99
American Eagle "Keegan" wedge $22.99
"Krazy" patent peep toe pump $19.99
"Luciana" slingback peep toe $19.99
Payless BOGO Sale - Buy One, Buy Get One Half Off. Auto Coupon Taken at Checkout. BOGO ends 2-26-07.
- What what, in the butt? [Crunk & Disorderly]
- Lela Rose's new line for Payless debuts at Fashion Week [Hip Candy]
- Where the sales are for President's Day [Too Cute]
- Fashion victims follow fashion [Bargain Queen]
- I love Louis Vuitton. Honestly, I do. But, this ugly thing is not worth $42,000. [Juiicy Scoop]
I finally used my 10% off coupon that I got for participating in an online survey for Old Navy . I've been eyeing the bermuda shorts for a while and that was my sole purpose of going to Old Navy today. However, I walked out with the polo top, too. I love coral colors for some reason. I guess it's because coral looks really good against my skin. This top is cute in real life and they have other colors as well. Too bad I can't wear them now. It's getting cold down here.
|You are Barefoot!|
You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsuprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are
Love My Shoes: Take 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: st27. Expires 3-15-07.
Shop Kitson: Take 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: kitson17. Expires 4-11-07.
Girl Props: Take 17% off your purchase. Coupon code: seventeen. Expires 3-15-07.
Rampage: Take 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: RAMPAGE17. Expires 3-12-07.
Amici Accessories: Take 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: 7GXCV5. Expires 3-15-07.
Urban Outfitters: Free shipping on your order. Coupon code: MYCITY01. Expires 12-28-07.
Ashley Stewart: Take 20% off your purchase. Valid Feb. 15-18, 2007.
Rue 21: Take $5 off every $20 you spend. Valid Feb. 15-19, 2007.
Children's Place: Take 15% off your purchase. Expires 3-11-07.
Take 20% off any purchase. Expires 2-28-07.
- To keep canvas shoes looking new, apply a light coating of spray starch before wearing. The starch will give them a protective coating that helps them stay clean longer.
- Unlike canvas sneakers that you could throw in the washing machine and clean, canvas wedges/sandals can be cleaned by hand using a mixture of 1 1/2 cups of baking soda and 4 cups of water. Scrub the mixture onto the shoes using a small brush or an old toothbrush. Let stand for ten minutes then rinse. Repeat if the shoes are really dirty. Let them air dry.
Natural Comfort wedge $89.00, Macy's
Double elastic strap wedge $48.00, Urban Outfitters
Amerie @ VH1's The Agency launch. Photo borrowed from Juicy News
top $22.80, Forever 21
skinny pants $24.50, Wet Seal
Isaac Mizrahi platform pumps $29.99, Target
Isaac Mizrahi clutch $17.99, Target
Total cost for this look= $95.28