- Hair conditoner as shaving cream: It softens the hair on my legs so that it's easier to shave off, plus it doesn't dry out my legs like soap does.
- Hair gel or spray to tame eyebrows: I just put a dab of gel on my brow brush to tame them or I'll use a little bit of hairspray.
- Baking soda as an antacid. Make sure it's thoroughly dissolved in warm water.
- Vaseline as lip balm: I carry a small tube in my purse just in case I misplace my lip balm or I run out. I also use Vaseline to moisturize my hands when I've run out of hand lotion.
- Rubbing alcohol for pimples: Yeah, it's drying, but it sure dries out my pimples. I apply it to my pimples right before bedtime and in the morning, I use an oil-free moisturizer.
Got some tips? Please share.