- Dollhouse: 30% off your entire purchase. Coupon code: SZHXU. Expires 8-4-08.
- Aldo: 10% off your purchase. Expires 8-31-08
- The Limited: Various coupons
- Victoria's Secret: $10 off any $50 purchase. Expires 7-31-08
- Dots: $10 off $30 or more purchase. Expires 8-3-08
- Limited Too: 40% off clearance apparel. No coupon needed.
Love Eva's Jimmy Choo "Mahala" bag, but don't want to pay almost two stacks for it? Get the look for less with this bag from Accessory Bug
$52... can't beat that! And for an even sweeter deal from Accessory Bug, enter coupon code summer08 at the checkout for an additional 10% off any purchase.
What: Baby G watch by Casio, the female version of the G Shock.
Price: starting at $79
The rundown: Like its male counterpart, the Baby G is shock resistant, water resistant, and highly functional (world time for 30 cities, five daily alarms, and a countdown timer). This is a very, very nice watch, however, it's not really my style. I'm a simple timepiece kinda gal and this watch is more suitable for a sporty/athletic person. I would wear this to the beach or the pool because it's water resistant, but that's just my opinion. Want a chance to win a brand new Baby G watch? If you're good at solving riddles, take a stab at this one:
The first person to email me the correct answer will win a brand new Baby G watch like the one above. US residents only and you must be 18 years old or over. Anyone who's won a giveaway in the last 30 days are not eligible. No answers in the comment section, please. They will be ignored. Good luck! A special thanks to Joyce for making this giveaway possible.
However, it will get you a trip to jail.
A 43-year-old Bonita Springs man was arrested Monday morning after Naples police say he stole 42 cents from a mall fountain.
Laslo Mujzer, 43, 26801 Silverado East Drive, was charged with petty theft under $100, a misdemeanor.
Around 11:15 a.m. Monday, a customer at the Coastland Center mall approached a mall security guard, and told her that a man was stealing money from a fountain outside, police reported. The security guard, Heather Watson, found the man, later identified as Mujzer, and detained him until police arrived. [continue reading source...]
- Express: 15% off your purchase. Expires 8-5-08
- Loehmanns: $10 off any purchase. Expires 7-31-08
- Rue 21: $20 off $50 purchase. Valid 7/25- 8/3/08
- ELuxury: 25% off sale items. No coupon needed. Expires 7-25-08
- Old Navy: Free shipping when you purchase from two or more stores (Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, or Banana Republic). Coupon code: SCHOOL. Expiration unknown.
Practically Posh: The Smart Girls' Guide to a Glam Life by Robyn Moreno is a beautifully illustrated book that provides great tips on how to live the glam life on a budget. One of my favorite chapters of the book is the Budget Beauty chapter, and it has a few recipes in there for homemade exfoliators and masks for dry skin. The "Nesting" chapter is also great and is perfect for someone who wants that posh looking pad, but don't have the funds to buy expensive furniture. Great DIY tips in that chapter. No more spoilers from me. Go ahead and check it out for yourself.
all were $4 each. The black/white print and the khaki floral are from Mossimo. The brown/blue floral is from St. John's Bay.
Neon nails everywhere! This funky 80's trend is back and brighter than ever, spotted on celebs such as Rihanna, Lauren Conrad, and Diane Krueger just to name a few. I think the bright colors go well with the warm weather fashions of this season, but, you know Cheap Chica doesn't like to spend a whole lotta money on trends, so here are a few budget friendly polishes that I've found:
Dexie over at Style It Less is making me jealous by having all of those great contests. Well, I'm going to have my own giveaway*, damnit! My prizes don't compare to hers, but something is better than nothing, lol. The first person to email me with the correct answer to the question below will win this cute pair of woven thread teardrop earrings.
The answer is really easy, you just have to put your thinking caps on. Good luck!
*open to US residents only. Do not put your answers in the comments. They will be ignored. Don't put them in the shoutbox either. Email them to me.
photo source: Hayden Panettiere - Out and About in LA
Maxi dresses are one of my summer must-haves right now. I love Hayden's dress, the color is just perfect for summer. I found one almost identical to Hayden's from Wet Seal. Just add some cute accessories and you're good to go.
It also announced that it was considering a plan to sell all or some of its assets to repay outstanding debt, and was eliminating 172 corporate and field staff positions immediately. Wendi Kopsick, a spokeswoman for the company, said no decision had been made about how many stores it would close. [continue reading source...]
This past Friday, I went to JC Penney and they had some final clearance (green tags, woo hoo!) out on the racks. I got the vest and the colorful Nicole by Nicole Miller top, both under $5 a piece.
I then walked over to Sears. I'm not really a big Sears fan, but sometimes you can find some really good deals up in there. Like this green blazer for $4. I didn't spend too much as you can see, so I ended my shopping trip there. The rest of the day, I hung out at Grandma Chica's house.
- Bed, Bath, Beyond: $10 off $30 or more purchase. Expires 7-14-08
- Chinese Laundry: 25% off regular priced merchandise. Coupon code: CELSFF2008. Expires 7-14-08.
- 7 For All Mankind: Free shipping on all orders. No coupon code needed. Expires 8-31-08
- Charlotte Russe: Free standard shipping on any order. Expiration unknown.
- Lulu's: 15% off any purchase. Coupon code: FOURTH. Expires 7-5-08.
- Old Navy: Take an additional 20% off clearance merchandise. Coupon code: EXTRA20. Expires 7-10-08.