click to enlarge
- Sheer: Flowy fabrics are great for that nice spring weather. Floral Flutter Top$22.99, Charlotte Russe
- Romper: A cute wedge or flat always completes the look. Romper $27.80, Forever 21
- Floral bag: Instantly punches up a laid back tank/jeans combo. Hayden-Harnett for Target bag $40, Target
- Woven heels. Jessica Simpson "Delanco" sandal $90, Shoe Mall
- Floral dress: Thakoon for Target floral dress $40 (out of stock online, so check your local store)
- Bright nails: bright nails were hot last summer, and they're back for the upcoming spring season. Remember, keep the nails short when wearing a bright color, it's looks more chic. Also, soften those cuticles because bright colors only call attention to them if they're scraggly. Savvy nail lacquer in Orange Overboard $4, Sally's Beauty Supply
What else do you think will be hot for Spring '09?