I'm like super busy at work this week. My brain is too fried to even concentrate on blogging right now, so enjoy a few links from some of my favorite blogs.
- Budget Chic finds a super cute pink pencil skirt similar to Isla Fisher's in "Confessions of a Shopaholic."
- Frugalista gets into the groove of her "no buy month" challenge.
- Discount Trendsetter tells you about the five ways people waste money and don't realize it.
- Jennifer Hudson's Super Bowl outfit recreated on the cheap by The Frugal Fashionista
- The Budget Babe brings to you "I Heart Ronson", now available at JC Penney.