I have a few subscriptions to some major magazines- Glamour, Cosmo, Marie Claire, yada yada, but I think I need to add All You Magazine to the list. I didn't really pay attention to All You until earlier this year, and now I pick it up everytime I go to Wally World. All You is geared toward the value-driven consumer and it offers great affordable and pratical solutions for every area of life. One thing I really like about the magazine is that if has a LOT of coupons. This month's coupons have a total savings of over $51 (I've featured a few of them a couple of weeks ago) and the May issue has a total savings of over $89. Lots of savings indeed. Other articles of interest in the April issue:
- Tips for making your clothes last longer
- How to go green and save money at home
- designer spring looks for bargain prices
- Salon and spa experience recreated at home
- The top swap sites and how to use them
All You can be found only at Walmart or by subscription. Do you read All You?