I was doing my weekly Target sweep when I noticed this little number:
The maxi dress craze of the summer has given way to the maxi skirt, which will be BIG this fall. I have this exact same skirt in my closet right now. I love how fashion comes back. I bought it 5 years ago from Gabriel Brothers, but it's made by Express. I used to love wearing it to class, or just to hang out, and it goes from season to season. Will you be adding this to your fall collection?
Check out this other maxi skirt on clearance at Target. I saw it in the store and it was way cuter:
Adventures in Round Brown takes a look into the world of Men's Big and Tall Fashion.
Askmewhats reviews L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense.
The Beauty Chick share some of her favorite face primers.
Beauty Junkies Unite tells us how awesome Bare Escentuals Buxom Lashliner.
BeautySweetSpot has a behind the scenes look at the MAC Fall collection.
Best Things in Beauty has a Giveaway Contest: Sephora's new Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Kiss.
Claire's Beauty explores lipstick trends through the decades.
Denim Debutante is giving away a bottle of Arbonne's Made in the Shade Self-Tanner to one lucky reader!
Fabuless Beauty has us super excited for the MAC Look in a Box sets available exclusively at Nordstrom.
See Fabulous Over Forty's review of Josie Maran lipstick.
The Fashion Planner shows us how to how to make a no-sew top and necklace from a t-shirt.
Glamour Whore introduces you to Illamasqua cosmetics.
Gloss Menagerie homemade toner experiment.
Gouldylox Reviews has a sneak peek of Bare Escentuals liner and lipstick.
Hot Beauty Health gives you the low down on the white nail polish trend.
The Informed Makeup Maven is all about body and hair this week. Check out her must haves.
Krasey Beauty cozies up to Erno Laszlo Cosmetics.
Visit Lipgloss Break and Enter to Win Sunkissed Glow by JLo and AminoGenesis Perfect Reflection!
My Beauty Bunny recommends a cruelty-free self-tanner and body firming cream in one from Tarte.
Obsession Confessions of Glamour and Love reviews Ouidad products for curly hair.
Sicka Than Average keeps you walking on sunshine with its roundup ofsizzling hot shades.
The Style and Beauty Doctor begs you not to match your eyeshadow to your outfit.
Su Ferreira has another great tutorial on smokey eye.
ThisThatBeauty shares a beauty observations - Extreme Length False Eye Lashes in everyday life!
Tres Chic Style reveals her shopping secrets.
- Sephora: 10% off your purchase. Must be a Beauty Insider. Expires 8-31-09
- Rue 21: $20 off $50 or more purchase. Valid 7/31- 8/9/09
- Dots: $20 off $50 or more purchase. Expires 8-2-09
- Sweet Tomatoes/ Souplantation: BOGO free regular price adult meal. Expires 7-31-09
- Fly Jane: $10 off $65 or more purchase. Coupon code: BREEZE. Expires 8-31-09
- Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic: 30% off your purchase (Give and Get Friends and Family event). Valid 7/30- 8/2/09. Thanks Anonymous commenter.
Check out some inexpensive ways that I've organized my accessories:
re-organization of my necklaces
belts and shoes
***UPDATE*** Thanks to an anonymous commenter, the US stores also have a coupon! Click here to get it. Thanks again, anonymous!
- J over at Look 4 Less finds a Nicholas Kirkwood suede platform pump look a like from Go Jane. Definitely on my radar for fall.
- Ms. Kimberly shows you how a few accessories can kick up a simple jeans, cardigan and tee combo.
- Budget Fab explains the cash envelope system. I need to incorporate this into my budgeting.
- Budget Girl has a coupon for 20% off at Body Shop. Visit her post so she can hook you up with it.
Askmewhats has nail art tutorial for bling bling nails.
The Beauty Chick reviews CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush.
Beauty Junkies Unite shows you the right way to get cheeky with 4 easy cheek stains.
Best Things in Beauty spotlights the new Giorgio Armani Beauty Fall 2009 colors.
Claire's Beauty gives Clarins Delicious Self-Tanning Cream a test drive.
Denim Debutante has an in-depth review of Paige Premium Denim.
Fabulous Over Forty is giving away Sothys Sun Care to one lucky reader. Enter now.
The Glamour Whore shows off the hair raising talent of Olivier Chomienne.
Gloss Menagerie reviews Softlips Pure Honeydew.
Gouldylox Reviews sneak peek at Milani Eye Tech Infinite Liquid Liners.
Hairs My Story has a gorgeous summer tropics FOTD.
in a word...fab has a sneak peek at J.Crew's Fall 2009 Collection.
It's complexion week at the Informed Makeup Maven, and don't forget to enter her cool giveaways this week!
Krasey Beauty discovers the beauty in going organic with Revolution Organics.
Visit Lipgloss Break and Enter to win The Cure 24/7 hair treatment and Sunkissed Glow fragrance by JLo!
My Beauty Bunny shows you how to get gorgeous, healthy, post-beach hair!
The Style and Beauty Doctor will show you how to keep your blowout for blowing up.
ThisThatBeauty runs down fall's hottest collections!
Unfunded takes on Farmer John with some killer denim cut-offs.
VexInTheCity invites you to share her addiction - her make up collection.
The Style and Beauty Doctor will show you how to keep your blowout for blowing up.
For more information on The HLMN or on becoming an affiliate please visit our website.
You can't order them online, so you'll have to find a store near you. Viva la Michael!
Xhilaration "Kamaria" ankle boots $29.99
Merona "Myrtice" loafer pumps $26.99
Check it out and tell me what you think!
|Comedy Central Presents||Friday 10pm / 9c|
|Sebastian Maniscalco - Ross for Less|
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: Take an extra 20-40% off selected items throughout the store for their Summer Clearance Sale. Sale good from 7/22- 8/3. Find a store near you.
- Enjoy free shipping on every order at CharlotteRusse.com for one week only: 7/19-7/25!
- Sitewide Buy One Get One 50% Off Sale at LaneBryant.com--Get Your Favorites Before They're Gone! Exclusions apply. Expires 7-26-09
- JC Penney: $10 off $50 or more purchase. Expires 8-10-09
- Torrid: 10% off your purchase (Divastyle members). Expires 8-15-09
- The Limited: Various coupons. They expire on 8-16-09
- TGIFriday's: BOGO free entree. Expires 7-31-09
- Aeropostale: 25% off any one item. Coupon code: AERO25. Expires 7-31-09
- coral blazer $21.99, Spiegel
- tank $10, Old Navy
- a.n.a. skinny jeans $24.99, JC Penney
- satchel $19.99, Target
- Jessica Simpson "Acadia" pumps $78.95, Amazon
A little off the subject..where can i find a white jacket similar to the one Beyonce is wearing, i am loving it!- Veronica
Aaah, the white blazer- one of this summer's wardrobe staples. Veronica, girl, I love Beyonce's jacket too- exaggerated shoulders and all. But, you know Ms. B's white hot Balmain blazer is a month's salary for us common folk, and in CC's world, that's a no no. Until we hit the lottery to afford that Balmain jacket, check out some of these blazers that I've found for under $100.
twill blazer $17.99 Old Navy
City style two-button jacket $29.97 NY & Co.
Merona Collection twill jacket $39.99 Target
blazer $24.99 Mango
Ivy League jacket $54.50 G by Guess
white blazer $89.99 Banana Republic
You know I died when I saw the peacock bib necklace. It wasn't included in the 2 for $8 deal but $7.99 is alright with me.
I wanted another bold ring, so I found this one. Sorry for the brightness of the pic. To see it a little better, click here. I just noticed that they started carrying size 9 rings. At one time I couldn't wear a lot of the rings because they either stopped at size 7 or 8. My fingers are too fat, lol. I'm glad they make them bigger because they have a lot of cute rings. And for $4, what a steal!
photo source 1
photo source 2
photo source 3
I'm starting to see faux denim leggings pop up everywhere now and I'm thinking about getting a pair. I like the ones that kind of look like jeans but don't have that faux denim finish like Paris' leggings. Fake pockets? C'mon y'all. And although Paris Hilton kinda pulls off wearing her Niki Biki leggings as jeans, I still think leggings should be worn with a longer top/tunic or a dress. What do you think about faux denim leggings? Would you wear them? Here are a few that I've found that I've found for under $25.
Beauty Junkies Unite reviews InStyler Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener.
Check out Beauty Sweet Spot's, Jeannine Morris, on an NBC segment and enter the Huge Lips Skinny Hips contest to win a trip to NYC for two filled with sexy activities
Check out Best Things in Beauty for a Laura Geller Giveaway Contest.
Why did Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash disappoint Blaq Vixen Beauty?
Claire's Beauty falls in love with KenzoAmour EDT Florale.
Denim Debutante reviews Aritzia Boutique.
Fab Over Forty takes an indepth look at neuLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum.
Fabuless Beauty tells you how to try Physicians Formula cosmetics for FREE.
Glamour Whore dares you to be bold with red hot makeup looks.
If you're looking for a great primer, choose Avox Magix. Gouldylox Reviews loved it.
Hot Beauty Health shares with its readers a britbeauty brand, Illamasqua and it's coming to Sephora.
The Informed Makeup Maven reviews primers, foundations and beauty powders this week and gives away an Avene tinted compact for summer.
Krasey Beauty shares her night of beauty, twitter, and a lovely evening of girl power in NYC.
Visit Lipgloss Break to Enter to win LashFood Mascara and Go Green with a Baggu Bag!
Obsession Confessions of Glamour and Love has the scoop on the Janrah Boutique Sip and Shop Event in Seattle, WA.
The Style and Beauty Doctor is obsessed with nail trends. Take a look at her current fascinations.
Su Ferreira has a great FOTD makeup tutorial.
Unfunded's opinion is heard in the LA vs. NYC fashion debate on 39th and Broadway.
For more information on The HLMN or on how to become an affiliate please visit our website.
Also, buy one Wallflower or starter kit, and get a second one for free. This is In Store Only as well. Click here to visit the site and find more deals.
I didn't know Kmart still had "bluelight specials", but there's a Blue Light Special Event going on this weekend starting tomorrow (7/17- 7/19/09). Examples of what's in store:
1 HOUR offers that will run once on Friday( 7/17) and once on Sunday( 7/19):
Outdoor Living: Gas and charcoal grills, grill accessories, patio furniture, outdoor decor and pots - 50% off · I'll definitely have to check this out. I need furniture for my patio, lol.
- Apparel: Kids graphic tees and men's swimwear $2.00; 3 pack Joe Boxer socks -$1.00. Moms, take advantage of the graphic tees for the kiddies for back to school.
Offers that are running ALL WEEKEND:
- Jewelry: 1/8 cttw diamond studs, regular $139.99 - this weekend $29,99 and a 3 piece pearl set, regular $99.99 - this weekend $19.99 ·
- Toys: Slip N Slide Splash Factory Water Slide & Banzai Titan Blast Water Rocket, regular $49.99 - this weekend, save 50%, $24.99 each ·
- Home Electronics: Sylvania Blu-Ray Disc Player, regular $199.99 - this weekend on sale $159.99 ·
- Footwear: BOGO clearance, buy 1, get 2nd at 50% off regular and clearance prices
To learn of even more deals at Kmart, follow them on Twitter.