"Kensington" oxford pumps $24.99
American Eagle Jockey ruffle wedge $19.99
It's too bad that the coupon couldn't be used online. I wanted to use it for this shoe....
Did you take advantage of the awesome deal? What did you buy?
On my last trip to Sally's Beauty Supply, I spotted a little trial size bottle of One N' Only Argan Oil at the register, and according to the sales clerk, it's comparable to MoroccanOil. I decided to give it a try.
Although it's an oil treatment, it's not oily. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and doesn't weigh it down. Loves it! I applied it before I blowdried and flat ironed, and the results were just as amazing as when I used the MoroccanOil. A little goes a long way because you really don't need much to get the job done. I still have half of that tiny bottle left and I used it about five times already. I will definitely get the bigger bottle on my next trip to Sally's. Has anyone tried One N' Only Argan Oil from Sally's? What do you think of it?
Today (10/29) and tomorrow (10/30), get 50% off everything in the store at Payless courtesy of The Oprah Winfrey Show! Click here to print out the coupon or text OPRAHSHOW to 242424.
Note: check with your local store to make sure they are running this promotion
Cheapalicious reader, Candi, just emailed this to me (thanks, hon!). What a sweet deal! Talk about saving some dough on a last minute costume! Stop by your local Old Navy on Friday (10/30) and Saturday (10/31) to take advantage of this awesome sale.
NY & Company was one of my faves stores in high school. They always had cute pieces and great deals. I shopped them less as I got older because they closed the ones closest to me when I was still in Ohio, but I pass one on the way to work everyday. I peeked in yesterday, and saw a cute jacket, and some other pieces but held off on buying because me being so cheapalicious, I just knew I would find a coupon online. And of course I did. Click here for a printable coupon to save $25 when you make a $75 purchase with your Visa card. On top of the coupon, there's also a clearance event going on where you can save up to 70%.
Here's what I bought:
ComfortZone Knit Motorcycle Jacket, $42.95
I have been itching for a knit moto jacket. This one made me go into the store to begin with. I'm looking forward to dressing it up or down. It also comes in black. A little pricy, but NY & Company also has a deal where you buy select tops, and the second one is 50% off!!! I swear I could go broke in there. LOL
With such a great deal, I also bought the jacket for my sister, and finished off my trip with this cute burnt orange peasant-type dress.
The dress was regular $46. 50, but was part of the 70% off items.
Check my math:
2 Moto Jackets: $42.95 + 21.48 = 64.43
1 Peasant dress: 14.08
$25 off $75 Purchase coupon -$25
Final Cost: $53.51
I was so pleased. 3 very cool items for a little over $50. With the coupon and the promos, I saved over $80. Gotta love that.
Then I get home, and look what's in my inbox:
NY & Company knows how to reel me in, I'll probably peek in again Friday.
pic via Katie Cassidy Fan
Melrose Place star, Katie Cassidy is shown rocking one of this season's hottest styles for outerwear- the bomber jacket. Although Ms. Cassidy's "Miss Top Gun" jacket carries a hefty price tag of $550 (ouch!), there are cheaper options out there for us chicas on a budget, like this vintage inspired aviator jacket from ShopIntuition.com- only $75!
Or if you want to go even cheaper, Wet Seal has a cute one. I love this toffee color!
patch pocket jacket $39.50
All my NY ladies, get ready to score some cheapalicious deals at the upcoming Shoshanna & Anlo Fall 2009 sample sale.
When: Wednesday November 11th, 10am- 6:30pm and Thursday November 12th, 10am- 5:30pm
Where: Shoshanna Showroom- 231 West 39th St. Suite 422 (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
- Avelle (Bag, Borrow, or Steal)15% off your first rental (new members only). Coupon code: SHOP15. Expiration unknown.
- Wet Seal: $6 second day shipping on all orders. Expires today, hurry!
- NY & Co.: Free shipping on any outerwear purchase or free shipping on any order with purchase of outerwear. Coupon code: 3724. Expires 11-16-09
- Sally Beauty Supply: 20% off any one item - excludes Quickship Salon Equipment ends 10/31/09
- Singer 22: 20% off Mike & Chris. Coupon code: MIKECHRIS20. Expires today, hurry!
- Delia's: $20 off $75 or more purchase. Coupon code: 20DEL75. Expires 12-17-09
- Urban Outfitters: $10 off $75 or more purchase. Coupon code: URBANLEGEND. Expires 11-1-09
- Shoes.com: 20% off sale items. Coupon code: SALE20. Expires 11-9-09
- Get $15 off any $50 purchase at LaneBryant.com! Valid through 10-29-09. Use promo code 015000453.
Plaid: plaid jacket $27.80, Faith21; Moto: smocked motorcycle jacket $36.99, Charlotte Russe; Bomber: sherpa lined bomber jacket $39.99, Target; Military: Mossimo majorette jacket $39.99, Target. You can view other military style jackets for under $50 here as well; Boyfriend: double breasted boyfriend blazer $39.50, Old Navy; Peacoat: red peacoat $49.99, Fred Flare
Up for bid on Ebay is a Liz Claiborne twill blazer. This was one of the blazers I bought on a recent thrifting trip, but unfortunately, it's too snug on me. Help a sista out and place your bid! Click here for the listing.
Cheapalicious readers will get half off shipping! Just email me and let me know that you're a Cheapalicious reader at auction's end, and I'll discount the shipping.
And here's for a late Topic Tuesday (sorry)
- Sally Beauty: Free Shipping at SallyBeauty.com on all orders over $35
- Payless: 15% off your in-store purchase. Expires 11-2-09
- Love My Shoes: 15% off select new fall arrivals. Coupon code: S15FALL. Expires 10-23-09
- Avenue: 25% off your purchase. Expires 10-31-09
- Old Navy: 15% off your purchase (coupon is at the bottom of the page). Expires 10-31-09
- Karmaloop: Free shipping on any new arrival. Coupon code: FREEFALL. Expires 12-31-09
I love, love, love Christian Louboutin footwear, but over $1100 for a pair of shoes is wayyyy out of my price range. Maybe one day when I become rich, I'll be able to afford a pair. Right now, I'll just enjoy the more budget friendlier options out there, like this cute pair from Wet Seal on sale for $15.
I have my eye on the Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster 2009...a $400 value for only $48.
pic via Ultimate Rihanna
Think have what it takes to style Ms. Rih Rih? Show the lovely folks over at Closet Couture whatcha' got and win a $150 shopping spree from Forever 21! Visit Closet Couture for more details. Contest ends 10-20-09.
- Children's Place: 20% off your purchase. Expires 11-01-09
- Barnes & Noble: 10% off any one item. Expires 10-18-09
- Ruby Tuesday: purchase one four-course brunch entree, get another four-course brunch entree free. Expires 10-25-09
- Fashion Bug: $10 off $30 or more purchase. Coupon code: 776290603. Expires 10-20-09
- Sally Beauty Supply: 20% off any one item. Coupon code: 555911. Expires 10-31-09
- Old Navy: 15% off your purchase. Coupon code: ONBDAY15. Expires 10-15-09
Call me a cheapskate, but the most I'll spend on a piece of thrift store clothing is probably $5. Maybe $10 if the item is something that I just have to take home with me, and even then it must be in near perfect condition. I guess I'm just too cheap and picky (lol).
I also scored this really, really cute purse that I am itching to find a tall flat pair of boots to pair with.
Niki's got me on a cognac kick. MUST. FIND. BOOTS.
I think it's awesome that even though I'm now living on the East Coast, I can still find great deals between Marshalls and TJ Maxx...gotta love it.
I continued to browse the juniors' tops aisle when this printed wrap top caught my eye. It was only $17
Spotted this oversized snakeskin clutch on clearance for only $5. It's from Paula Abdul's "Forever Your Girl" accessories collection.
And last, but not least, I found this cute belt for $12.99. I love the rose detail on the buckle.
Win a copy of Christian Siriano's book, "Fierce Style: How To Be Your Most Fabulous Self" from moi. My intentions were to do a book review first, then giveaway a book, but Mr. Cheapskate threw my copy away by accident. Oops! Oh well, that's the breaks, but that's not stopping me from giving one of you lucky readers a chance to review it for yourself. All you have to do is tell me
"What's the last good book you've read?"
Enter your answer here, along with your name and email address so I can get in contact with you if you win.
- Contest ends 10-14-09 at 11:59 PM EST
- one winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Thursday 10-15-09.
- Contest is open to US residents, 18 years old and older only.
- Winner will be notified by email, so please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so it doesn't go into spam.
Good luck! And if you don't win, grab a copy of Christian's book from Amazon!
P.S. If you haven't already, please change your blogroll links and bookmarks to http://www.cheapalicious.net/- Cheapalicious