(l)- (r): Sinful Colors in Mint Apple $1.99, Walgreens; Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail color in Kaleidoscope $0.99, KMart; Sally Girl in Cloud Blue $0.99, Sally's Beauty Supply; Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement $2.89, Walgreens; Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail color in Sunny Side Up $0.99, Kmart
Pics taken inside
Pics taken outside
Kaleidoscope layered over Cloud Blue
- Sunny Side Up: I could not get the true color from this camera on the outside or the inside picture, but this is actually more of a orange creme color. I discovered this color when Nouveau Cheap did a review on it (she has a better pic of the color there), and I wanted it because it was a nice orange color- not bright neon like tons of other orange polishes that I own.
- Kaleidoscope: I rarely do glitter on my nails, but this would fun to layer over a nice pastel color.
- Wet Cement: This color is perfect for spring. I wore the darker grays all this fall/winter, so it's time to lighten up a bit with this nice neutral.
- Mint Apple: Could this be a possible dupe for the popular Essie Mint Candy Apple? I fell in love with this color when I saw it in the store. I think it's a very pretty mint green, and I can see myself wearing this a lot this coming spring.
- Cloud Blue: This was one of the polishes that I bought on my last trip to Sally's Beauty Supply. I love this blue, and I've been searching for this shade for a while now. I think I'm going to need three coats to get the desired opaqueness that I want (that's only two coats in the pic) because it's kind of streaky, and that's the only thing that I don't like about this polish.