I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I would've enjoyed mine better if I didn't have to work this past Saturday, but it's all good. At least I got yesterday off . On Sunday, my husband and I took a little road trip to the next town over just to have something to do. We stopped in the mall to do a little bit of shopping, because you know those sales were in effect for the MLK Day holiday. Now, I usually don't shop at MaxRave, but when I saw that this store location was going out of business, I decided to take a look. Everything in the store was 70% and 80% off, so all of the stuff that I bought was under $6 each. Nothing special, just a few pieces for work and weekend wear. Here's what I got:
- top $2.60 (reg. $12.99)
- twill blazer $3 (reg $14.99)
- paisley tank $2 (reg. $9.99). I will probably use this as a beach coverup or just lounge around in it
- plaid skinny pants $3 (reg. $14.99)
- zebra graphic tee $2.40 (reg. $8.00). I usually stay away from graphic tees, but I really liked this one for some strange reason.
- ruffled top $2.60 (reg. $12.99). The ruffled detail really doesn't show up with this camera, nor does the true color. It's a really nice top in real life, and the color is very beautiful. I got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it to work today.
- basic tees $1.80 each (reg. $6). A girl can never have too many basic tees, right?
- skinny jeans $5.67 (reg. $18.90)
- faux leather jacket $4.98 (reg. $24.90)
Pardon me for being ignorant, but I didn't know that Max Azria bought Rave a few years ago, hence the name MaxRave (thanks for the info, Rai). No wonder a lot of that merchandise look like the Miley Cyrus line at Wally World. Hmm.
Okay, I think I'm done shopping for the year .