- Mossimo Peep-Toe Flat "Opal" (No longer available online. I bought this pair in a store for $20) I looooove this one. The yellow is more of a mustard color, and it goes with everything. yesterday I wore them with a white tee, jeans and my necklace I purchased from Dots and they gave me a fly pop of color. The quality was so nice, I had to get them twice (see #2, LOL)
- Same shoe as #1 but in red...I paid about $10 for these...gotta love clearance.
- Laura-09 by Mixx Net Cutout Pump, I purchased for $30, but they are available on LoveMyShoes for 40% with the coupon code:AUG1040
- Exchange by Charles David I paid $20 (regularly $40) but these are now on sale for $14.99. They are 4 inches, but the platform makes them easier to walk in. Who knew Sears had such cute shoes?
- Regis Huarache Sandal, Payless I did a BOGO and got this pair for $17
- American Eagle by Payless Audrey Knot flat in Gold. This was my second pair in a BOGO so I paid about $6 for these. The description says gold, but this shoe is very, very light beige. It's a really neutral color.
Summer Shoe Love...
Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Mine has been pretty hectic between working, writing, and spending time with my better half. I took a trip home to Cleveland, visited friends in DC and saw The Alvin Ailey Dance Company in Central Park. I got my first professional massage, and I started a couple side hustles for extra cash. Even though I am excited that it is almost time for my favorite season, autumn, I will miss the warm weather, long days, and outdoor concerts. Since we have a few more weeks of hotness upon us, I picked up a few pairs of summer shoes. I think I'm good until next year. Check out my deals (click pic for closer view):