R&B crooner, Robin Thicke, attended the launch party of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mini for Target line. I love how he jazzed up his t-shirt and jeans combo with a pair of printed (I think they're leopard) sneakers and tan scarf. I'm going to show this look to my husband and see if he would re-create it. This is so his style. Check out my re-creation of Robin's outfit with budget friendly items from Target, Amazon, and more.
- bomber jacket $99.99 (out of stock online, check local store), Target
- Mossimo white tee $7.99, Target
- dENiZEN from Levi's bootcut jeans $27.99, Target
- Marc Ecko belt $24.50, Amazon
- Scout chukka boots $45, Topman. I couldn't find a pair to duplicate Robin's sneakers, but I think these look just as nice with the outfit.
- fringe scarf $9.99, Amazon
- aviator sunglasses $10, Nordstrom
GRAND TOTAL= $225.46