I received the Holiday VoxBox from Influenster last week, and here are the contents of it:
- SoftSoap Coconut Scrub bar soap: I actually bought a pack of this soap from Walmart weeks ago, and I love it. I'm a big fan of the body wash in this fragrance, so I was glad to see that it comes in bar soap form. I love how it gently exfoliates my skin and is not too harsh. I do wish that the fragrance was a little more noticeable as its body wash counterpart. The coconut smell is very faint (to me) in this bar. Overall, it's a good soap and I will try the other fragrances that are available.
- Montagne Jennesse Passion Peel Off Mask: I'm a big fan of peel off masks, so I can't wait to try this one. Made with passionflower and pomegranate extracts, this mask is supposed to deep cleanse, purify, and protect. We shall see when I do an upcoming review on it.
- imPress Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails: I'm actually not a fan of press on nails. I tried them (not this brand) for the first time a few years ago, and they just felt too weird on my actual nails. Plus, I didn't want to mess them up by doing my everyday activities, so I took them off after one day of wearing them. The design of these nails is very pretty. I think I may give these to my niece.
- LaraBar: A new to me brand, the LaraBar is a fruit and nut bar made from only 2 to 9 natural ingredients. I received the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bar in my box, and it was pretty tasty. I loved the fact that it was not too sweet, and it sure came in handy while I was making a trek through the fleamarket shopping for last minute Christmas gifts. It kept my hunger at bay until we left for lunch after we were done shopping. I will definitely try these bars again.
- Mentos Pure Fresh chewing gum: I buy Mentos mints every blue moon, but I think I'm going to start buying this gum more often. Its crunchy outer shell "contains a green extract core that provides and immediate burst of coolness for long lasting fresh breath." It's sugar free and the flavor lasts for quite a while. I like the sturdy little container it comes in, too.
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine in "Nude York City": I own these lipglosses in a few other colors and I love them. I haven't tried this shade yet, but from the looks of it, I think it's a little too light for me anyway.
Influensters, have you received a VoxBox? What are your thoughts on the products?
Disclosure: I received these complimentary products through Influenster’s VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% mine.