- See how Sammy (Sammy Davis Vintage) and Patrice (Looking Fly On a Dime) battle it out to re-create the First Lady's J. Crew outfit using items from Goodwill!
- P.S. I Made This shows you how to make your own leather and tassle belt.
- Get Minka Kelly's "all black everything" look for less with pieces from KMart!
- Have you checked out Sonia Kashuk's new Spring limited edition collection yet?
- Cotton & Curls show you how to turn regular trousers into skinnies.
photo via Just Jared
Actress Hayden Panettiere was spotted leaving Dior's pre-Oscar party in Los Angeles this past Wednesday in this beautiful red ruffle dress, peep toe booties, and black boyfriend blazer. The dress that I found is from Forever 21, and is very similar to Hayden's. For less than $20, it's definitely a steal! Check out the rest of the pieces that I found to re-create Hayden's look for less than $100.
cascading ruffle dress $17.80 and floral studded earrings $2.80, Forever 21; puff sleeve blazer $44, Nordstrom; Glo "Jaya" birdcage heel $29.99 (on sale for $19.99 right now until 2/26), Kmart
GRAND TOTAL= $94.59
HellCats actress Heather Hemmens, and Vampire Diaries actress Kat Graham, were both spotted wearing this sequined flutter sleeve tunic from Armani Exchange. The top retails for $78 and is no longer availabe online, but it's probably available at your local store.
Sidenote: Cute top, but I think I like how Heather wore it as a dress better. It's more of my style. I'm not really feeling the styling of Kat Graham's outfit. It seems too plain, but that's just my opinion. Who do you think wore it better?
Heather Hemmens photo credit: PR Photos
Kat Graham photo credit: Startraks Photo
- JC Penney: $10 off $25 or more purchase. Coupon code: LUXURY. Valid 2/25- 2/26. Click here for printable version.
- KMart: $5 off $50 or more purchase. Coupon code: KMLUCK. Expires 3-17-11
- Ulta: Free shipping on orders $25 or more. Coupon code: 51532. Expires 2-26-11
- Old Navy: 30% off any single item. Expires 2-27-11
- Coach Factory Store: 30% off your purchase. Expires 2-27-11
- Payless: 20% off your purchase (via Facebook). Good through 3-8-11
The Diane von Furstenberg Dugan top retails for $265 at ShopBop, and is almost sold out. It's a beautiful top, and just right for this coming spring. However, that price is so not cheapalicious! What IS cheapalicious is this almost identical top from Lulu's. $52? I can most definitely get down with that price!
pic via InStyle
Gwen Stefani was spotted at the L.A.M.B Fall 2011 runway show donning one of her own designs. I hear the highlight of the show was when her and four year old son, Kingston, strutted down the runway to close the show. Cute! Love Gwen's look, but don't have that L.A.M.B money? Check out the fab finds below to re-create her outfit for less than $100!
Attention long romper $24.99, Kmart; Fossil bow skinny belt $16.80 (reg. $28), Dillards; black platform pump $30, Charlotte Russe. I'm not sure what kind of shoe she's wearing, so I'm just winging it with the black pump; Splash of Color bangles $7.80, Forever 21
GRAND TOTAL= $79.59
The Proenza Schouler PS1 suede satchel retails for a little under $2000 and is still available for purchase at Ssense. I know a woman right now that would blow her entire tax refund on this bag. She adores it! I adore the bag as well, but I am so not ballin' like that. I prefer to go a more affordable route, and Mimi Boutique has their own Proenza Schouler-inspired bag for only $67! Steal!
Steve Madden.com! Just enter coupon code SALE50 at the checkout. There's a really good selection, so hurry before they're all gone!
- Gap: 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: GAPLOVE. Expires 2-16-11
- DJ Premium: 15% off your purchase. Coupon code: FEB15OFF. Expires 2-28-11
- Love My Shoes: 20% off your purchase. Coupon code: FEB20. Expires 2-16-11
- Dots: $5 off $25 or more purchase. Expires 2-20-11
- JC Penney (salon): $5 off $35 or more salon retail purchase. Expires 2-22-11
- DSW: Free standard shipping on orders $35 or more when you become a DSW Rewards member. Coupon code: SHIPR. Expires 3-21-11
- The First Lady wears H&M!
- Speaking of celebs and budget fashion, Richie Rich strutted down the runway in a pair of Dots motorcycle jeans last night at New York Fashion Week!
- Heading out to Vegas anytime soon? Book a hotel package with The Palms Resort/Casino and get hooked up with a $50 Lucky Brand giftcard!
- Savvy Sugar asks does having a reward card cause you to spend more? I plead the fifth on this one....
- I totally forgot to share this coupon with you guys, but tomorrow only (2/12), buy one item, get one free at the Gap Outlet!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Steve Madden "Caryssa" pump, but so much easier on my wallet. $30? Yes, please!
Mossimo "Viviana" platform pumps $29.99, Target
Mossimo "Viviana" platform pumps $29.99, Target
- Givenchy Play for Her fragrance sample (via Sephora at JC Penney). Offer ends 3-7-11 or while supplies last
- Maybelline FITME foundation sample (via Walmart). If you missed out on the sample from Target, Walmart is now offering a sample.
- Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner sample
- Five free ITunes songs for American Express customers (must register card). Offer ends 3/15/11
photo via WireImage
Zeke and Luther actress, Ryan Newman, wore this Guess snake print dress to the Los Angeles premiere of Justin Bieber's movie, Never Say Never. Click on the link below pic to purchase.
Wild Snake dress $79, Guess
- Old Navy: 25% off any single item. Expires 2-17-11
- Tilly's: Take an additional 50% off clearance shoes. Coupon code: SALE50. Expires 2-21-11
- boscia: Free Rose Blotting Linens with any $25 or more purchase. Coupon code: ROSE. Expires 2-14-11
- Urban Outfitters: $15 off $75 or more purchase. Coupon code: LOVEIT. Expires 2-13-11
- Carlos Santana Shoes: 10% off your order. Coupon code: CARLOS10. Expires 6-30-11
- Cost Plus World Market: $10 off $30 or more purchase. Expires 2-20-11
- 6pm.com: Spring by Aldo up to 60% off
- Target: 20% off when you spend $75 or more on clothing, shoes and apparel. Expires 2-19-11
- Amazon: Free $2 credit towards MP3 downloads. Coupon code: VDAYMP3S. Expires 2-14-11
Here are a few scans from the March 2011 issue of Lucky Magazine showing off Kmart's new spring fashion. For the past couple of years, Kmart has really stepped their style game up, and I'm glad. There are a few pieces- like the full length romper and the lace blazer- that I would love to add to my wardrobe I can't wait for these to arrive in store so I can see them in person. Most of the items are already available for purchase, just click on the links below.
- Route 66 crochet top $19.99 and denim jeggings $24.99
- Attention military jacket $34.99
- racer back shine tank (underneath jacket) $14.99
- Route 66 button front short $17.99
- Attention full length romper $24.99.
- Route 66 lace blazer $29.99 and sequin patch jean $29.99
- Attention sequin tank $19.99
- Glo Jaya birdcage bootie $29.99.
Payless Fioni Lyric Lace-Up Shootie $34.99
Dollhouse "Flora" sandal $36.25 (reg. $38.95), Endless.com
I intended to buy these sandals months ago to add a little color to my sandal wardrobe. Being the procrastinator that I am, it never happened. As the seasons changed and the weather became cooler down here in sunny Florida, I'd forgotten all about the sandals- until I walked into my local Ross Dress for Less and saw them on the shelf waiting for me. The price is what sealed the deal- they were only $12.99 compared to the almost $40 price tag that I would've paid. Score!
- Beauty and the Budget gives us the scoop on Eric Daman's (Gossip Girl's stylist) Valentine's Day collection for Charlotte Russe.
- "No Buy Month" started on Tuesday. Are you game?
- Outfit ideas for a trip to Puna Cana
- Take a peek at Tar-jay's Spring 2011 accessories lookbook.
- Stylish Curves shows us how she gets the most out of her wardrobe.
- Origins Nature Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum sample (via Facebook)
- Glade Soothing Scent gift pack (first 5,000 to respond)
- Free brownie sundae from Chilis. Participating Chilis only. Expires 2-10-11
- Escada Taj Sunset fragrance sample
- Escada Absolutely Me fragrance sample (available worldwide except United States)
I could've included this in my "cheapalicious deals" post from yesterday, but this just hit my inbox today. Cheapalicious reader Nida sent this over to me (thanks girlfriend!), so I'm passing along the savings! Offer ends Sunday.
Locate a Coach Factory Store near you.