- flyaway cardigan $20 (it was on sale for $29.99, plus I had a $10 off coupon), JC Penney
- cami (really old, so I don't remember price), Wet Seal
- BCBGMaxAzria trousers (thrifted) $2, Goodwill
- booties $15, Wet Seal (seen in this post)
- belt $5, Ross
- necklace $1.99 and bracelets $1.99, MIZ Outlet
A Cheapalicious Closet: Let's try this again....
I'm thinking about incorporating more outfit posts on this blog. I tried it for a while a couple of years ago, but then it got to the point where I didn't like what I was wearing that day, or I was just too tired to take a pic. Well, I felt up to it today, although I was dead tired (can't you tell by looking at my face?), and ta da- an outfit post. Since I've started my $50 a month shopping challenge, I've been shopping my closet a lot more. I've moved items that still have the tags on them up to the front of my closet (more on that later), in an attempt to wear every last piece. I have quite a few pieces. Oh boy. This flyaway cardigan that I'm wearing is the first item I've started with. I bought it the earlier part of last month, and it just sat in my closet. I paired it with my favorite gray BCBG trousers and tan cutout booties for work.