Another dress trend that I'm loving besides colorful striped maxi dresses this season are high low dresses. Shorter in the front, longer in the back, the high low hemline has been cropping up everywhere- and on everybody. Looks good paired with flats for day or heels for night, I'm definitely feeling this trend. Are you? Here are a few finds to help you get in on the trend without breaking your budget.
- Route 66 floral ruffle front high low dress $26.99, Kmart
- "Birds of Praise" dress $44.00, Lulus
- cutout back high-low dress $24.80, Forever 21 +
- Xhilaration hi-low sleeveless dress $24.99, Target (currently out of stock online, check local store)
- boho belted high low dress $34.50, Deb Shops