- Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot cushions: I haven't gotten a chance to test these out yet, but I often buy Dr. Scholl's products when I need some comfort for my killer heels, so I know these will work well.
- Bath and Body Works "Paris Amour" body mist: I've been wearing this body mist everyday since I pulled it out of the box. The scent is a blend of french tulips, apple blossoms, and pink champangne, and is a little on the fruity side, but not overly fruity. I love that this scent is light- perfect for this summer weather, because I can't stand wearing strong fragrances when it's hot. I would definitely purchase this when this bottle runs out.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash: I like this body wash, but it's nothing special. It lathered up pretty well and it left my skin soft afterward.
- Sheer Cover concealer in Dark/Deep: I haven't tried this one out either. Will probably do a post on it in the coming weeks.
- ChapStick LipShield 365 lip balm: To be honest, I wasn't impressed with this product, and ChapStick is my fave brand of lip balm. Although it glided on my lips very smoothly and moisturized them, I didn't like that it left a noticeable film on my lips, it made my lips look ashy. Even when I used a tiny bit, it still left that ashy looking film on my lips. This is a no-go for me.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips in Animal Instinct: I'm a fan of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects. They're perfect for those days that you want nail art, but don't want to spend the time doing it yourself, or spend the money to have it done at a salon. I like the funky, zebra design of "Animal Instinct", and I will use these for my next manicure. Time to change it up from the pastel shades that I've been wearing lately!
- SoyJoy strawberry soy and fruit bar: SoyJoy bars aren't really a favorite of mine, so I didn't eat it. I ended up giving this to my husband.
Closeup of products:
Influensters, what did you think of the items in your Spring Beauty VoxBox?
Disclosure: I received these complimentary products through Influenster’s VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% mine.