- denim skirt $4.99, Family Thrift Center
- striped dress $10: I actually purchased this dress from a small vintage clothing shop on Instagram. Although this particular shop had really cute items and was reasonably priced, I will not buy from them again due to their terrible customer service. After a week had gone by after I ordered this dress, I realized that I didn't get any correspondence from the seller. I emailed them and asked for a tracking number and they stated that they haven't shipped it out yet. This is actually the second time that I've ordered from them and this has happened the first time. I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time because I figured since they were a small business, my order probably got overlooked. But a second time? Nah, I'll pass on ordering from them again. What if I'd never contacted them about my item? It probably would've never gotten shipped out.
- pencil skirt $2, Family Thrift Center
- floral tie-neck blouse $2.50, Goodwill
- floral blouse $0.99, Family Thrift Center
- ruffle front blouse $2.99, Family Thrift Center
- silk blouse $0.99, Family Thrift Center: This looks so cute tucked into a high waist midi skirt or paired with a pencil skirt!
- white blazer $1.00, Family Thrift Center: The elusive white blazer. I've been looking for an inexpensive one for quite a while and I finally ran across it- for a price that I love! Score!
Have you been thrifting lately? What did you score?
*I've actually went thrifting this past Thursday and Friday, but July was the last time I've went thrifting before this past week.